Ever since watching Wizzard of Oz as a child i have had a fascination with storms and cloud formations.. and after watching the movie Tiwster many years ago have said that i would before i die love to go storm chasing.. Ofcourse, its not something i would do just by myself... id happily pay to join one of the teams that chase storms across the Unite States... after seeing these pictures that Matt sent me via email this morning (he knows me WAY to well!), my dream of doing such is even stronger than it was.. how amazing are these pictures!?
Some people want to bungee jump, some people want to climb huge mountains, some people want to swim with sharks..
Give me storms, white water Rapids, a parachute and plane, or better still, some serious G's in a fighter jet and i will be a happy happy camper!
Check them out!!!! Aren't they just spectacular!? 







Thursday, August 16, 2007
Chasing Storms...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love these. I love storm pics too! One of the guys I worked with gave me an amazing lightning shot he took about 15 km away from here. Just beautiful
Save a seat for me too, ok? I would go storm chasing with you any ole day. Who brings the popcorn? *laffs*
Love ya...*hugs*
oooh.. your on babe... i think it would be a hell of a ride!!!
hahah... i think we'd lose our popcorn to the big fierce hungry storm. :( though im willing to atleast take it! ~L~...
Cath.. id love to see that one day...
stormm pictures are just so purdy.. not one is ever the same. :D
Can I come too? My mum's swears she did something wrong raising Lisa and I; Lisa wants to swim with sharks (in the wild, of course), I want to chase storms. Ever since twister, I mention storm chasing and she twitches *evil grin*
Post a Comment